Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen~ 13 Random Princes from books I have read



The list was formed from book I found in a box I unpacked earlier… killed two hours but it was fun taking a trip down Memory lane. Except for the last one, I just finished reading that one. And then I saw the youtube video on another blog and I knew what my Thursday Thirteen would be. It all makes sense in my oh so nonlinear way, honest!

Not only are Kim and Ron one of my favorite love stories, They are a favorite of the Author I just finished reading… and she never fails to deliver a prince in anything she writes!!

The List...

1.Mikhail Dubrinski from Dark Prince by Christine Feehan

2.Julian of Macedonia from Fantasy Lover By Sherrilyn Kenyon

3.Rurik The Viking from The Blue Viking by Sandra Hill

4.Charles Mortimer from Awaken My Love by Robin Schone. I know more would chose Ramiel, Gabriel, or Michael but I loved this hero!

5.Malcolm MacFane from Once a Warrior by Karyn Monk—very first hero from the first romance I ever read.

6.Miles Montague from Scoundrel by Elizabeth Elliot

7.Gian from Mine To Take By Dara Joy… and Traed, I still have hope for Traed

8.Sinclair from the Undead Series by Mary Janice Davidson

9.Lt John Nilsson from the Defiant Hero by Suzanne Brockman

10.Zsadist from Lover Awakened by JR Ward

11.Damien from Twilight Illusions by Maggie Shayne

12.Sam Donovan from Mr Perfect by Linda Howard

13. Brad from The Sixth Cursed Halloween by Mechele Armstrong.

I've been waiting for Deidre's hero since Mechele first mentioned the idea for the Six Curses of Christmas lol well at the time it was twelve. And she didn't disappoint me!

Hugs
Thanks for stopping by and have a little faith in that Frog *g*

1 comment:

Rynth said...

Nice idea to get help by another people.. It Ope' their idea will helps you !! Its great reading this!!!!!

Procrastination Free Living